Agbami Scholarship 2022 | How to Apply as Student.
What is Agbami Scholarship?
This is a scholarship program, which is supported by Star Deep and its Agbami partners. It is an important aspect of the Agbami partners’ Social Investment in Nigeria’s strategic development of health and education, particularly in the Niger Delta.
The AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP 2022 FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS is open to applicants from Star and its Agbami co-venturers. Nigerian undergraduate students in the 100 and 200L levels are eligible for the scholarship.
With almost 10,000 recipients, this scholarship is perhaps the happiest undergraduate prize in Nigeria.
Why Agbami Medical & Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award?
In its ongoing support for capacity building in the health and engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national manpower pool, Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
The scholarship program is a crucial component of Star and its Agbami co-venturers’ Social Investment in Nigeria’s strategic development of health and education.
Level/Field of Study:
The scholarship is for Nigerian undergraduate students in their second and third years of study. If you wish to win this prize, you should read the following:
This Agbami Scholarship 2022 is limited to Nigerian students only.
FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level Undergraduates from any state of the Federation who are studying any of the following disciplines in Nigerian universities: Medicine & Surgery, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Engineering.
How Much does Agbami Scholarship Pay in 2022?
This Agbami scholarship application program is worth NGN100,000 for Engineering students and NGN200,000 for Medical students. It is open to first-year and second-year students at Tertiary institutions.
Is the Agbami Scholarship Ongoing?
The deadline for applications is October 30th at Midnight, but you can begin your application right away.
How can I apply for Agbami Scholarships?
Listed candidates will be asked to take computer-administered qualifying tests at various testing centers across the country. Candidates who have been shortlisted for the qualifying test will be notified by email and SMS text messages. As a result, all candidates should double-check that the e-forms on the website contain valid GSM phone numbers and personal email addresses. Follow the steps below to apply.
- When you’re prompted to upload documents, make sure you have the right ones.
- To avoid document mixing up during upload, make sure the papers are labeled according to what they represent.
- To make an account or log in to your Scholastica account, go to “Register/login.” To activate your account for newly registered applications, go to your email box.
- To return to the Scholarship site, go to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami.
- To submit your information, enter your registered email address and password.
- Fill in your personal information, National Identification Number (if applicable), educational information, and other details, as well as any scanned documents that are required.
- Ensure that the names used in apps are in the same order as the names on all documentation. If necessary, include a sworn affidavit or certificate.
- To avoid uploading issues, make sure you view all papers once they’ve been uploaded.
- Upload a passport photo with a white background when prompted to do so.
- To avoid mistakes, double-check the application’s details.
- Return to the Home page, select the plan you want to apply for, and submit your application. To submit information, click “Apply Now.”
- You will see a notification on your screen indicating that you have successfully applied. To confirm, go to your profile account’s “My Account” section and look for “My application.”
- Return to www.scholastica.ng for further information. To download your verification profile, enter your email address and password, then have your department’s head of department sign the paper.
- This will be needed for verification, therefore upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile.
- To assure completion, go back to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and amend your application with your National Identification Number (NIN).
- Note that submitting multiple applications will result in disqualification. Please keep in mind that Agbami scholarship applicants are not eligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Parties.
What Documents are required for Agbami Scholarships 2022?
Before beginning the Agbami-chevron scholarship application, make sure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
Also read this: How to apply for PTDF Scholarship to Study Abroad
- Passport photo with white background that is not older than 3 months (450px by 450px) 200kb or less.
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Letter of Identification Local Government Area
Frequently Asked Questions About Agbami Scholarship
Also read this: Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded
If you meet the conditions for the scholarship, please fill out the application form found in the scholarship advertisement’s online application link.
Only university undergraduates in the 100 and 200 level are eligible to apply. The applicant must have been accepted for the 2021/2022 academic year or the 2022/2023 academic year.
Yes, you certainly can. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information submitted. After you’ve submitted your application, go to your Scholastica profile, click on “My Account,” a dropdown will appear, and then click on “My Messages.” You’ll be taken to a website where you can write a message to the scholarship administrator directly, detailing your changes. The changes will be made, and you will receive a confirmation email.
When you submit an application online, you will receive an email confirmation of receipt. Please be aware that your email provider may consider this confirmation email to be spam, so check your trash or spam folders for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can check the status of your application by going to your profile.
No, it is recommended that you apply before the deadline and then update your profile once you have received your NIN.
Share this post, “Agbami Scholarship 2022” with your friends.