Anchor University AUL JUPEB Admission form 2022/2023.
You are not alone if you are looking for Anchor University JUPEB Admission form 2022/2023.
Suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for admission to the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) program for the upcoming session. JUPEB is a National Examination Body tasked with administering examinations to students who have completed recognized subject combinations and are applying for Direct Entry admissions to Nigerian and partner overseas tertiary institutions.
Eligibility: Anchor University JUPEB Admission form 2022/2023
Candidates must have been exposed to an intense scheme of academic work related to their proposed university course to be eligible to take tests leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates.
- In any of the universities, each candidate must register, sit for examinations, and satisfy the Board in three disciplines and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course.
- Each subject will be divided into four courses, with the candidate taking two per semester. At the end of the second semester, the results from all of the courses will be combined to determine the candidate’s grade in that topic.
- Each candidate is required to enroll in a total of twelve (12) courses, six per semester, plus a General Studies course.
- The general studies for each Institution Faculty will be based on relevant General courses recommended by each university for that Faculty.
- Students will get certificates based on their level of performance at the end of the program, with letter grades of A, B, C, D, E, or F in each of the three topics and the General Studies Paper.
In order to be admitted to each institution, each candidate must meet all other requirements set forth by his or her chosen university, in addition to passing the JUPEB examinations required for the issuance of Direct Entry Certificates.
Also read this: WAEC Timetable for 2022 and Exam date is out
The program is an intense coaching curriculum aimed at providing enough exposure to the fundamentals of concepts and preparing eligible students for University direct entry admission and a strong head start on university work. Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Government, Accounts, English Literature, Christian Religious Studies, Economics, and History are among the subjects covered by the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Students must select three subjects from a list. Graduates of the program will be eligible to use their credential in various Nigerian colleges as well as several overseas universities.
Admission is granted solely on the basis of merit and entry requirements, and in proportion to the University’s admission quotas for the various Faculties.
A minimum of one academic session of two semesters is required for the Board’s Examination Program of courses.
Applicants for admission to the JUPEB Program must have a minimum of 5 credits in at least 5 areas (including English Language) related to the candidate’s preferred course of study at the University.
The date of the entrance examination will be announced.
For more information, please contact:
Registrar, Ag, at 09050500021 or 09061223042, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this post, “Anchor University JUPEB Admission form 2022/2023” with your friends.