Check NYSC Senate approved list of all Institutions for the 2022 Batch ‘B’.
Are you a graduating student awaiting NYSC deployment? If so, we are pleased to notify you that the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) senate list for prospective corps members in the 2022 Batch ‘B’ has been released.
The link for checking the senate-approved mobilization list of various Nigerian institutions (2022 Batch ‘B’) is now responsive.
This is to remind all prospective corps members (2022 Batch ‘B’) that they may now access the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) online for free to check the Senate / Academic Board authorized mobilization list of their various institutions.
It should be noted that the uploading of authorized names is now underway. All questions about ‘date of birth’ and ‘name correction’ should be sent to the Students Affairs Unit.
How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List
To see if your name has been added to the NYSC Senate authorized list, follow the five simple procedures below:
- STEP 1: Go to https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx to check the NYSC Senate / Academic Board list.
- STEP 2: Select your institution.
- STEP 3: Fill in the relevant columns with your Matriculation Number and Surname.
- STEP 4: Choose your birth date.
- STEP 5: Finally, to access your mobilization status, click the ‘SEARCH’ option.
N/B: Names are still being uploaded. If your name has not yet been submitted to the portal, it is possible that your school is still uploading. So you can keep coming back to see what’s new. Any complaint should be sent to your university as soon as possible.
Read More: NYSC Terms and Acronym to know
NYSC Registration Tips for Prospective Corps Members
- Those who are registering for the first time should use the new Registration link.
- Only individuals who were mobilized in earlier Batches but did not attend the Orientation Camp can use the Revalidation link.
- If you have previously registered but have not completed your registration, instead of creating a new account, click “Login Here” to continue your registration using your original Username and Password.
- Do not use a proxy to thumbprint.
- Please upload a clear passport photo. If you do not upload a passport photo of yourself wearing the NYSC crested vest, you will not be registered for camp.
- Use the links on your dashboard wisely, and remain connected to all of our Social Media Platforms for the most up-to-date information.
- On discharge certificates, the date of birth is included. Ensure that your Date of Birth is right on the NYSC Portal; if it is not, utilize the windows on your dashboard to apply for a revision as soon as possible after completing your Online Registration. After you’ve registered for camp, you won’t be able to change your date of birth.
- PCMs who uploaded their thumbprints and passport photos incorrectly during Online Registration should inform our States Secretariat before the Orientation Exercise begins. After registering for camp, there is no way to modify your passport photo.
- When PCMs are able to print their Call-up Letters, part-time graduates should register online so that they can print their Exclusion Letter from their dashboard.
Share this post, “Check NYSC Senate approved list of all Institutions for the 2022 Batch ‘B’ ” with your friends.