Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded.
Fully Funded 2022 Erasmus Mundus Scholarships; Apply Now
The Erasmus Mundus Programme promotes the visibility and appeal of European higher education in third countries by supporting high-quality Master’s programs. For the 2021 intake, the Euroculture Master’s program is offering many Erasmus Mundus scholarships.
Euroculture Erasmus Mundus student scholarships
Third-country students and EU/EEA students who have applied to and been accepted to the Euroculture Master Course can benefit from the Erasmus Mundus Program, which grants EU-funded scholarships. Each year, approximately 24 awards are offered. Around 20 grants will be available for those who apply to start in 2021.
Please note that the scholarship application period for 2021 is from October 1, 2020, to January 15, 2021. Applicants that submit their applications later will only be considered self-funding. A single application is required for both the MA program and the scholarship; no additional scholarship applications are required.
What does the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship cover
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022:
The student stipend covers the costs of participation, as well as a monthly living allowance and a contribution to travel and installation expenses. During the 24-month program, each grantee will receive EUR 1,000 per month for living expenses. The scholarship also includes a contribution to travel and installation, as well as Euroculture participation charges of EUR 9.000 (EU students) / 18.000 (non-EU students) in two installments, as well as health insurance coverage for 24 months.
Eligibility criteria for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- By the application deadline, scholarship candidates must have earned a first higher education degree or demonstrated a recognized comparable level of study in accordance with national norms and legislation. To begin the program in 2021, scholarship applicants must have a higher education degree by January 14, 2021.
- Students who have previously received an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) scholarship or who have previously received an Erasmus Mundus Master/Doctoral Course scholarship are not eligible for a second scholarship under the EMJMD initiative. While pursuing their EMJMD courses, students who receive an EMJMD scholarship are not eligible for any other EU grant.
- Here is a list of nations whose citizens are eligible for a scholarship. There is a distinction made between students from programme countries and students from partner countries. Students from programme countries will receive no more than 25% of the total number of scholarships available.
- Scholarship holders from Partner Countries do not receive a monthly subsistence payment for EMJMD periods of more than three months (equal to 15ECTS credits) spent in any Partner Country.
- Students from partner countries who have spent more than 12 months of their main activity (studies, work, etc.) in any of the programme countries (EU Plus Turkey, Macedonia, Norway, Lichtenstein, Iceland) in the last five years shall be considered programme country applicants under the 12-month rule.
- Please note that student candidates can apply for a maximum of three distinct joint programs supported by Erasmus Mundus scholarships in any given academic year (see the EMJMD catalogue).
- To apply, you must submit a complete and timely application. Required documents can be found in the menu on the left.
Erasmus Mundus scholar scholarships
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022:
Scholars enrolling at Third-Country institutions who are selected by the Euroculture Erasmus Mundus consortium to contribute to the joint program will also be awarded scholarships.
Erasmus Mundus Master Course
The European Commission chose the Euroculture Master as one of the first Erasmus Mundus Masters Courses (EMMC) in 2005, and the Euroculture collaboration got funding from 2006 to 2011. It has been chosen for five years of support in the Erasmus Mundus Programme’s second phase, which runs from 2012 to 2017. Euroculture was once again selected as an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) in 2017, which implies that individuals commencing the program in 2018, 2019, or 2020 will be eligible for funds. Euroculture has been selected by the European Commission for funding from 2021 onwards.
The Erasmus Mundus Programme promotes the visibility and appeal of European higher education in third countries by supporting high-quality joint master’s degrees. It promotes collaboration between higher education institutions and academic staff in Europe and Third Countries with the goal of establishing excellence centers and supplying highly skilled human resources. Successful students / doctoral candidates must be able to move between the consortium’s universities and get recognized joint, double, or multiple degrees as a result of their participation in joint programs.
Please be aware that if your application for Euroculture MA is accepted (nominated for a scholarship, placed on the reserve list, or enrolled on a self-paying basis), your data may be used to evaluate Erasmus programs, manage Erasmus projects more efficiently, and provide statistics. The Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA), the European Commission, and the European External Action Service staff, as well as other Erasmus+ stakeholders like Erasmus+ National Agencies, National Erasmus+ Offices, and the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association, could have access to the data.
How to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees 2022
For further information on courses and application procedures, students should visit the online EMJMD Catalogue and contact the consortium delivering the Master Course.
An Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree (EMJMD) is a prominent, comprehensive, international study program offered in collaboration by a group of international higher education institutions.
The finest student candidates who apply during annual selection rounds are awarded EU-funded scholarships by EMJMDs.
At least two of the Programme nations must be studied. If a partner-country institution is engaged, a portion of the study can also take place there.
Duration of the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
An EMJMD is a 60, 90, or 120 ECTS credit study program. This means that it can persist anywhere from 12 to 24 months.
Students at the Master’s level from all around the world are eligible to apply.
You must have earned a first higher education degree or demonstrated a recognized equivalent level of learning in the degree issuing countries, according to national legislation and practices.
You are not eligible for another EMJMD scholarship if you have already obtained an EMJMD or an Erasmus Mundus Master Course/Joint Doctorate scholarship. While earning an EMJMD scholarship, you are not eligible for any other EU-funded award.
Following successful execution of the study program, students will be awarded either a joint degree (i.e. a single degree certificate issued on behalf of at least two EMJMD consortium higher education institutions) or multi degrees (i.e. at least two degree certificates issued by two higher education institutions of the consortium).
Contact the proper authorities in a specific nation and provide them with the official name of the course to find out if an EMJMD will be recognized there.
To be eligible for Erasmus+ funding, you must first be accepted for the course by the organizing consortium, and then be chosen for an EMJMD scholarship.
The EMJMD scholarship accommodates your engagement costs (tuition, library and laboratory fees, full insurance coverage, and any other mandatory costs associated with your participation in the Master); it also contributes to your travel and installation costs and encompasses a monthly subsistence stipend for the timeframe of your studies.
The scholarship amount varies depending on the length of your degree and your country (non-EU students receive larger scholarships).
At least 75% of the scholarships are given to candidates from Partner countries.
How to apply
For further information on courses and application procedures, applicants should visit the online EMJMD Catalogue and contact the consortium delivering the Master Course.
Each summer, a new batch of EMJMDs is added to the list. The majority of consortia will seek applications between October and January for courses beginning the following academic year.
Things to know about the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022:
Academics express their stories regarding their Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree programs in “24 degrees.”
When studying abroad, make sure you are aware of your rights.
These options are also covered in depth in the Erasmus+ Programme Guide.
Inquiries and applications can be sent to National Agencies for Programme countries and National Offices for Partner nations.
The Erasmus Mundus Association (EMA) is an alumni organization dedicated to combined master’s degrees.
The ESAA – Erasmus+ Student and Alumni Alliance provides a vibrant arena for networking, professional growth, and intercultural exchange for Erasmus+ students and alumni.
On the Education, Audiovisual, and Culture Executive Agency’s website, you can find more scholarship options.
Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions provide funding for doctoral candidates to study abroad for a period of time.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees – Working Together to Achieve Excellence Shqipe Neziri, Manager of the UNDP’s Anti-Corruption Programme in Kosovo, is an Erasmus Mundus Master’s in Public Policy alumnus who studied at the University of York (UK) in 2009-10 and the Central European University in Budapest in 2010-11. (Hungary)
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree (EMJMD) is a prominent, comprehensive, international study program offered in collaboration by a group of international higher education institutions.
If you have any questions concerning the EMJMDs, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions below (FAQ).
Erasmus Mundus Application Guide 2022
- Sponsored by: European Union
- Countries: Europe
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Duration: 2 Years
- Course Level: Master Degree Program
- Deadline: Different for Different Program
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs about Erasmus Mundus Application
What is the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship?
This is a great scholarship scheme. By funding high-quality Master’s programs, the Erasmus Mundus Program increases the visibility and appeal of European higher education in third countries. The Euroculture Master’s program is giving numerous Erasmus Mundus scholarships for the 2021 intake.
How does Erasmus Scholarship work?
With this scholarship, you will study in Europe at three different universities in three different countries, earning a dual degree from two different European universities.
Also Read: How to get high score in IELTS exam
As previously said, it is dependent on the program. However, each program lasts two years, and you will spend each semester studying at various universities in a different nation, such as Europe, Australia, or the United States.
What are the benefits of the Erasmus Mundus?
Erasmus is a fully funded, all-expenses-paid scholarship program that is open to all students. They’ll cover all of your costs.
- Stipend per month (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- There is no tuition fee.
- Allowance for travel.
- Tickets for International Flights
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country with No Bond Requirement for Return.
- After completing a Master’s or Ph.D., a job visa is given. After receiving your degree, you will be able to work in Europe.
- Erasmus is Europe’s equivalent of Fulbright. With so many advantages, you should really examine this possibility.
How to Prepare for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022?
This is an early warning to make you aware of the situation and allow you to prepare ahead of time.
- You can open the Erasmus + Master’s catalog and look through each program one by one to see whether one is right for you (Do wait for more Masters programs to be updated in the previous list).
- Erasmus + programs are multi-disciplinary in nature and do not always focus on the same discipline or major. So, examine program names with similar-looking phrases that are relevant to your degree and see if you fit in there, totally or partially, before applying.
- Open the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2020 list of available programs. Programs can have unusual names. The typical names of Masters, such as Masters in Electrical Engineering and Masters in Biotechnology, may or may not be found.
- So, click on the links to Master’s degree programs that even appear to be somewhat relevant to you. Open the website and see if your degree, profile, or work experience partially or completely matches the details of that program. If so, you must apply for this program. Make a list of the three most relevant programs for your profile.
- Check program criteria and try to prepare for them as early as possible, such as Statements of Purpose, Motivation Letters, Personal Statements, and so on. There is no need to contact a professor or apply for admission to a university. Simply apply on the program’s various websites, and if accepted, the programs will handle everything.
- The video and website URLs are provided below. Make an effort to improve your profile for this scholarship, as it is one of the most competitive and renowned.
Normally, this scholarship is awarded to students with high CGPAs, but it is also awarded to students with low CGPAs who have outstanding skills to demonstrate.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Requirements
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022:
You MUST attempt to prepare for and take the IELTS/TOEFL test in September/October (If the epidemic continues and test centers remain closed, you may email coordinators of your relevant programs to inquire about TOELF/IELTS exemptions in October and November). Please go through the IELTS Free Online Preparation Course to prepare for the exam.
You can also see if your program’s institute accepts any other language tests. Duolingo English Test Proficiency, a new IELTS alternative, has been launched. As a result, you can administer a test from the comfort of your own home.
- You can apply for other overseas scholarships as well as the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2021 if you take these tests. Because this is a very competitive scholarship, don’t take anything for granted. Every program requires at least 6.5 IELTS bands to be approved. Any program does not require the GRE.
- There’s no need to contact a professor or anyone else. Simply look up the information on your relevant program’s website and apply by following the instructions on the program’s own website when it becomes available.
- There is no requirement for prior work experience.
- It is open to people who have completed at least 16 years of education.
- There are no age limitations.
- People with a CGPA of 2.5 to 3.0 have also been chosen. As a result, students with poor CGPAs must take a chance. Also, view the videos below, including one from the guy with the poor CGPA. See his skills.
- I can only offer you this advice: if your CGPA is low, you must have other credentials on your resumes, such as research papers, online courses, training or work experience, and so on.
- Students who are waiting for their results can apply. But how will they know till they are able to present their final result? This can only be found out by sending an email to the program coordinators of the 03 programs you’ve chosen to apply for, or if they’ve previously stated it on their websites.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022?
Please visit the Erasmus Mundus Official Website to learn more about the program and to get a list of the programs available. Applications are now being accepted.
Share this post, “Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 Fully Funded” with your friends.