JAMB Change of Course, Institution / Data Correction 2022.
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure 2022
Do you want to update your information on the JAMB portal? This Latest School News page contains information about JAMB Change of Course, JAMB Change of Institution, Name Correction, Gender Correction, State/LGA of Origin Correction, Passport Photo Correction, UTME Subjects Correction, Profile Correction, and Date Of Birth Correction. Continue reading below for more information.
This is to notify all candidates who made errors while completing their forms during the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME Registration in 2021 that they can now rectify their mistakes in the following categories:
- Names Correction: This allows candidates to request that their names be corrected if they have spelling or arrangement errors, such as surname, firstname, or lastname (Correction can only be done once).
- Corrections to your date of birth (Correction can only be done once).
- Corrections to Passport Photographs (Correction can only be done once).
- Supporting documentation may be required for gender correction. (Correction is only possible once.)
- Corrections from the state or local government area may be required. (Correction is only possible once.)
- Correction of the profile (Correction can only be done once).
- Candidate’s Choice of Institution/Course Correction: This permits them to apply for a course or institution modification (Correction can only be done multiple times with separate payments).
How much does JAMB Change of Course, Institution / Data Correction cost?
NB: Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, and other changes are N2,500 each (two thousand five hundred naira only).
Procedure for Changing Courses and Institutions in JAMB and Correcting Data
To make any of the modifications listed above, follow the steps detailed below:
- Go to http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ to access the JAMB portal. .
- Use your email address and password to log in.
- From the list of services on the left, select ‘Registration (2021 only).’
- Select ‘2021 UTME Data Correction’ or ‘2021 DE Data Correction’ from the drop-down menu, depending on your situation.
- Then make your payment.
- After making your money, go to your nearest JAMB office or a JAMB approved center to finish the rectification process.
With the above information, you should be able to process your JAMB Change of Course, Institution / Data Correction 2022.