KENPOLY ND Admission List 2021/2022
KENPOLY ND Admission List 2021/2022 is Out [1st Batch]
The admission list for Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (KENPOLY) for the academic year 2021/2022 is now available. This is for candidates who are for full-time in ND program.
The admission list has been issued on both JAMB and the school NOTICE BAORD for all candidates who completed the Ken Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori (KENPOLY) 2021/2022 Post-UTME Form.
On the jamb caps webpage, concerned candidates can now verify their admission status.
How to check my name on KENPOLY Admission List
Moreover, to check your admission status on the JAMB PORTAL, follow these steps:
- Go to jamb.org.ng/efacility for more information.
- Use your username and password to access your Jamb profile.
- Scroll down to the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab and click it.
- Then, under Admission Status, select Check Admission Status or Access My CAPS.
- Select ‘Desktop site’ from the three-dot line in the top right corner of your browser (i.e. ). (You may enlarge the image by clicking on it)
- Then select Admission Status from the drop-down menu.
- You will either see: Admission is currently being processed; please check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Case 1: Accept/Reject your admission and wait for additional instructions if you see CONGRATULATIONS…
Case 2: If you see admission is in progress, wait a few days/weeks for the status to change. Simply return when some time has elapsed.
Case 3: Not Accepted; if this is the case, don’t quit up just yet! You might still be able to get in. Just keep your fingers crossed!
However, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in the comment section below. We will be glad to respond to you.
THE LIST WILL BE ON THE SCHOOL PORTAL VERY SOON, AND THE PROCEDURE BELOW WILL BE USED TO CHECK THE LIST ON THE SCHOOL PORTAL.
To check your admission status on the school portal, follow the steps below:
- Visit https://ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/ for further information.
- From the menu, select “Admission.”
- Select 2021/2022 as the Session.
- ND is the list to choose from.
- Put one of your names or your registration number in the box below.
- To check your admission status, click “Go.”
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this article; we truly appreciate it. We hope you enjoyed it, and if you did, please use the share buttons to tell your friends about it. Sharing is a form of caring.