UNIUYO Pre-degree Admission Form 2022/2023.
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Pre-Degree Programme Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
(UNIUYO) is presently accepting applications for its pre-degree program for the academic year 2022/2023. The UNIUYO pre-degree application method, available programs, and required credentials are listed below.
For the 2022/2023 academic year, applications are solicited from adequately qualified applicants for admission into a one-year Pre-Degree Program in the following Faculties at the University of Uyo (UNIUYO).
UNIUYO Pre-Degree Programmes Currently Available
The available programmes are:
|A. Faculty of Agriculture|
|(i) Agricultural Economics & Extension|
|(ii) Animal Science|
|(iii) Crop Science|
|(iv) Fisheries and Aquatic Environmental Management|
|(v) Food Science and Technology|
|(vi) Forestry and Natural Environmental Management|
|(vii) Home Economics|
|(viii) Soil Science & Land Resources Management|
|B. Faculty of Science|
|(i) Animal Science and Environmental Biology|
|(iii) Botany and Ecological Studies|
|(v) Computer Science|
|C. Faculty of Education|
|Agricultural & Home Econs. Edu|
|(i) Agricultural Education|
|(ii) Home Economics Education|
|Industrial Technology Education|
|(i) Computer Education|
|(ii) Technical Education|
|(i) Biology Education|
|(ii) Chemistry Education|
|(iii) Integrated Science Education|
|(iv) Mathematics Education|
|(v) Physics Education|
|Physical and Health Education|
|(i) Health Education|
|(ii) Physical Education|
|Early Childhood and Special Education|
|(i) Pre-Primary/Primary Education|
(Science Component only)
|Educational Tech. and Library Science|
|i) Educational Technology|
|(ii) Library and Information Science (Science Component only)|
UNIUYO Pre-Degree Entry Qualifications
Candidates must have received credit in at least five (5) “O” level subjects, including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture candidates only), in no more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE, or NABTEB).
Candidates for admission to the Faculty of Agriculture should have a minimum of five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE, including Chemistry, Biology, or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language, and Economics, Geography, or Physics. A passing grade in Physics is required.
Agricultural Science Education applicants must have five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics, and any other subject.
Candidates for entrance to the Home Economics Education program must have five “O” Level Credit passes in English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, or any other subject.
NOTE: Admission to this program is not contingent on a JAMB score.
Read More: NYSC Terms you should know as a Corps Member
How to Apply for UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission Form
Eligible candidates must pay a non-refundable deposit of N10,000.00 (ten thousand five hundred naira) only through the Remita Payment Platform.
Instructions for Online Registration and Payment.
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/ for further information. or http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on the link to e-portals.)
- Click on Create Account Link after selecting Pre-Degree Link.
- Fill in your information and click the Create Account button.
- Make a payment by clicking the Make Payment button.
- Choose between a bank account and a credit card.
- Select either Generate e-Invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment from the drop-down menu (Card Option)
- To generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch, click Print e-Invoice.
- Select the payment type for the card option and then click Pay. Enter your card information on the provided payment platform and click the “Pay” button.
- To finish your registration, return to the site and click on Login Form Link, then input your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated at the bank or by card.
- The same passport photo that was used for online registration will be utilized for the Screening Exercise as well as for registration after receiving an offer of admission.
- After submission, no complaints about incorrect bio-data or a blank photograph will be considered.
- Candidates who upload incorrect bio-data will be dismissed automatically.
- Payment of fees follows the same procedure.
- After submitting their admission forms, candidates are urged to check the internet once a week.
- Registration closes at midnight on Wednesday, August 31, 2022.
- The date for the screening will be given to the candidates.
Candidates are encouraged to look for information on the internet.
Share this post, “UNIUYO Pre-degree Admission Form 2022/2023” with your friends.